Monetise Media Ltd T/A captainenergy.co.uk is committed to protecting any information you provide by which you can be identified when using this website. You can be assured that it only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Monetise Media Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th February 2019.
This policy sets out the basis for any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us through our website, or via a contact centre, will be processed by us. Please read the below carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat it. By visiting the site or providing your information you are accepting the practices described in the policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Monetise Media Limited, registered at Unit J Williams Yard, Derby Road, Melbourne, Derby, DE73 8JR.
The Information you provide us
You may provide us information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us over the phone. The information is provided when you register and search for price comparisons or enter into a contract for the supply of services.
The personal information you provide may include your:
- Date of Birth
- Contact information for example, email address and phone number.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information
- To provide you with the information, products and services your request from us
- • Provide you with the price comparison and switching services
- To provide you about other services we believe could be of interested you
- To provide you,or permit selected third parties to provide you with information about goods or services that may be interest to you.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information in connection to the purposes described above. We may also share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- advertisers and advertising networks and other third parties that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Where we store your personal information
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Gaining access to you Data and your rights
Once you have given your information, you are still in control of your personal information and this is your rights include:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
More information can be found at www.ico.org.uk
To exercise or discuss your rights, contact our data protections officer:
01332 419 991
MONETISE MEDIA LIMITED
Unit J Williams Yard
DE73 8JR UK